What a blessed life we live! Proud parents of Kaylin and Luke.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Visitors!
Uncle Ben came to play. We really like him. Kaylin fell asleep on him, smiles at him and actually made a fist and bopped him in the face. We only saw the trick with him.
you make it sound like she punched me on accident. I was teaching her how to fend off future boys, and was not expecting her to be such a quick learner. But she has a pretty quick left. might take after her dad.
2 comments:
you make it sound like she punched me on accident. I was teaching her how to fend off future boys, and was not expecting her to be such a quick learner. But she has a pretty quick left. might take after her dad.
Jen's a fiesty one...I think she gets it from her mom :)
Post a Comment