Sunday, January 6, 2008

Unloading

Hello everyone! We had a great New Years here in Seattle. I was able to get a free bottle of (cheap) champagne from one of my residents, so Jen and I popped that at midnight and enjoyed a quiet evening watching the Space Needle Fireworks Show malfunction.

This past weekend we were lucky to have many friends in town visiting, including Uncle Ben and Traci, Dave Souza, Jackson Wagstaff and Trista, Bubbs Peterson, Jeff and Tierny, and Deanna Donohoue. Kaylin was so excited to have all these visitors and meet so many new people that she stayed up ALL NIGHT on Friday. She also pooped AND threw up on Uncle Ben, a classic double that she usually reserves only for her parents. It must be love...

Anyway, the purpose of this post is just to unload some pictures that we've taken over the last couple weeks that we want our family to be able to see. She is growing and doing new things every day, and I'm pretty sure she smiles on purpose now. We are both falling in love with her over and over every second! The video is pretty long and uninteresting after the first 10 seconds and takes awhile to load. The only reason I'm posting it is because the frozen pic of her smiling is one of the best I have, and I don't know how to post it as just a picture. So without further ado:


Getting some work done before a nap

Smiling and stretching

The Polka Princesses

Mutual Adoration

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hola!!
Mrs. and Mr.Stein,
i like your baby so much
she looks like you Mrs.Stein,
she is so gorgeous!!!
bye!.
()_()
=^:^=
c(\)(\)