Our inboxes have been flooded with requests for more pictures and videos of Kaylie. And by flooded I mean my dad sent me an email about it. We've all been doing very well since we got back from Idaho, and really enjoyed having Yia Yia here for a week. Jen is back at work, much to the delight of her colleagues and students. While she misses Kaylin a lot, she is enjoying her return to school. I'm fighting "senioritis" and trying to stay motivated for the rest of the year, even with the match out of the way. Kaylin has developed a love for dance, confirming that she is indeed her mother's daughter. She can be crying her very hardest, furious at the world because she has to go to sleep, but if we sit her up and start dancing in front of her, she stops and stares, even smiling occasionally. Below is a video of her watching me dance and a picture of what happens when I stop.
WHY DID YOU STOP?!?
3 comments:
aloha & thank you for the update. See you soon.
Um, no videos of her parents' amazing dance moves??
hello
mr. and mrs. Stein
um..i like the video
& I want the video when
mr.gus!!
umm.. bye!!
Post a Comment