We went to Penny's today and Kaylin got her picture taken in her baptismal dress. She was so good! I wanted to buy everything, but I guess that is the purpose of having the coupon for the basic package. Dang it having a cute girl! I only bought two extra pictures, however, so I feel like it was a great accomplishment on my part.
I paid for it saying how great she was this weekend. She was so tired that we had a very rough day on Tuesday. She was a little bit better yesterday and today has been fine. She's back to not wanting to sleep in her own bed, though. Looks like dad has a project for the couple months he's home with her. :)
She didn't know the camera was rolling and was complaining. She changed her tune a little when she saw the camera. We also wanted to show grandpa's favorite piggies.
I paid for it saying how great she was this weekend. She was so tired that we had a very rough day on Tuesday. She was a little bit better yesterday and today has been fine. She's back to not wanting to sleep in her own bed, though. Looks like dad has a project for the couple months he's home with her. :)
She didn't know the camera was rolling and was complaining. She changed her tune a little when she saw the camera. We also wanted to show grandpa's favorite piggies.
Getting ready for the draft....
Look at my toes!
1 comment:
I was wondering when she was going to discover those.
Post a Comment