Thursday, May 22, 2008

All Done!

Today was my very last day of Interning. I'll finish up projects that I have started, but all the new stuff and all the HORRIFIC AMOUNTS OF PAPER WORK are complete! I am finally a certified principal and program administrator. I got home and had to wait over an hour to see my baby, as she was taking her afternoon nap. I went in to pick her up and saw the sign in her crib (I think her thoughtful daddy helped). I am so grateful for both Gus and Kaylin's patience and understanding as it's been a very difficult and busy year for me professionally. I'm looking forward to my new job at the district office and only having ONE full time job (and one full time mommy job). We will be celebrating with a weekend full of fun as our friends Celeste and Stefan get married on Saturday. Pictures to come!






1 comment:

twoplustwins said...

Congratulations on finishing! Though I should say that I think that sign is a little beyond Gus' computer skilz. My vote is for Kaylin.