Yay for Memory Sticks!
So my computer decided today was the day it was going to crash. Apparently missing a file all of a sudden. Geek Squad is going to keep it and try and fix it for me. All I know is I am two weeks away from the end of my internship and thank heavens I have saved it on my memory stick instead of my computer. Almost EVERYTHING for my internship is electronic so we could have been checking me into a hospital if I didn't have this drive. If there is something on your computer that is important, remember to back it up!!
1 comment:
Good thing it was all backed up. I got one of those 120GB "books" from Costco after I realized that all it would take is one fried hard drive and all of our photo evidence of the kids' existance would be gone.
Post a Comment