With this new phase of development, though I am very tired, I am also having so much fun. Kaylin can do new things every day and is more playful by the minute. She has finally learned to give kisses to people (before it was only to her toys). She giggles and teases and is just delightful. She is beginning her transition from the infant room to the toddler room (purple room) at the Montessori. Harder transition for mom I think. It is clear, however, that she has out-grown her playmates and wants to move and groove. I'll keep you posted on the transition. Pray she becomes less of a picky eater!
Yes, she'll actually throw her face into yours for a kiss, but this isn't it. But it was sure a fun game! Below is her reading a book. She reads to us all the time. Always with lots of enthusiasm!
2 comments:
Get serious Kaylin. ONE WEEK after I leave, you learn how to give kisses? Honestly. We worked for hours learning "na kanoume ma" and the immediate result was you kissing a camel and donkey while denying your theia the same affection. I want a Kaylin kiss!
What a fun game!
Post a Comment