Kaylin had her very first party at school. And I got to have a parental rite of passage of bringing treats to share. So fun! I got to daycare and she was covered in cupcake frosting. Pictures don't quite do it justice. She made us a card with her footprint on it and she pasted these hearts on to the big heart. Yes, I have kid art on my fridge! Rite of passage #2 for one day! It's so much fun to see her enjoy herself, sit at a table and eat a sandwich with her class and to play outside with her peers. She's growing up so fast! Much love on this Valentine's Day to you all!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day!
Kaylin had her very first party at school. And I got to have a parental rite of passage of bringing treats to share. So fun! I got to daycare and she was covered in cupcake frosting. Pictures don't quite do it justice. She made us a card with her footprint on it and she pasted these hearts on to the big heart. Yes, I have kid art on my fridge! Rite of passage #2 for one day! It's so much fun to see her enjoy herself, sit at a table and eat a sandwich with her class and to play outside with her peers. She's growing up so fast! Much love on this Valentine's Day to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment