My mom hates fish so Kaylin is giving her a lesson on how to eat it like a good girl. Gus was on call this weekend so it was pretty much a mom and me weekend for the ladies. We went to a baby shower and Kaylin was well behaved and talked to everyone. This was the first time Gus has been away that she has asked about him. She's getting much more verbal and kept pointing to an open door asking, "Dada?" Sad. Boy was she excited when he walked in the door! We walked to Fred Meyer and purchased a ball. We had to because she found it in the store, picked it up, and started throwing it down every aisle. When I picked her up (with the ball) she would toss it at people and squirm to get away. It was quite the circus: holding a bag, pushing her stroller, and trying to keep her from knocking things and people over with this over-sized ball. She does say "ball!" and is getting very good at throwing. It use to just fall right in front of her, but now it's getting some distance. It's starting to show she's in a toddler room with 6 boys who are all around 2. She's pretty incredible. One of my best moments all weekend was sitting at the Elmo table each of us eating our grilled cheese and thinking, "When did this all happen? I am so lucky!" (Well, I was definitely thinking that, she probably was too). :)
2 comments:
Yea for Lent and all the opportunities to eat fish (and dance, too)!
Thanks, Kaylin! I'll try it your way. If I dance while eating, I'm sure I'll like fish better.
Post a Comment