Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Weekend in 'Sota

We did a whirlwind trip to Minnesota this weekend because Gus magically had some time off! Unfortunately, I couldn't take Friday or Monday off so it was pretty quick. We had a chance to spend time with yia yia, pappou, Theia Jo, Great-Grandma Durner, Great-Aunt Lynn, Great-Uncle Ron, Cousin Kim and "doggie" Beckett and Joanna's boyfriend, Dean. We were busy! Kaylin did pretty well. Thank goodness we had our Elmo video for the plane ride. On our way home as we were landing she stood up on my legs and said "all done!". Amen, sister. I wanted off the plane too. :) She waved at everyone that boarded the plane, saying "HI!" as they walked by. She blew kisses to the passengers and played some peek-a-boo. She made a lot of friends. She's changing quickly. Tonight after our book time she pointed to her crib, blew me a kiss and said, "bye bye, mama." Bedtime should always be this easy.


I'm so tired!


Fun games with Great-Uncle Ron
It's ELMO TIME!

"Walk, Walk". Yia Yia keeping up with little miss independent


Great-Grandma got the old grandkid toys sterilized so the great-grandkid could play too. Funny that my parents put the "band" at her house growing up. Grandparents can tolerate noise better, I guess. Kaylin loved it. Dad's pretty good too. She says, "Thank you" when she hands the cymbals over. Doesn't quite have the concept of thank you down since she says it when you're supposed to say it. :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love the full body kisses! I think I felt the love all the way in WI! Love you all.

Amber said...

So TEL is really Auntie Amber's work name...I just didn't want you to think there were weird people following you. xoxoxo