Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Disney on Ice

Birthday week has begun for our little princess. Disney on Ice! We weren't sure how it was going to go. She was fantastic. She had a wonderful time. So many kids dressed in princess costumes. Gus and I had a good time watching Kaylin have so much fun. I'm guessing this is just the first of many shows we'll be seeing.

What should I choose???


We chose a car "Lighting McQueen"

Saying "CHEESE" for the camera

Taking it all in.

Kaylin felt 'moved' by the music. The Lion King "Can you Feel the Love Tonight." Well, she felt it. She would put her arms up in the air and hold them there. Every so often singing a note or two and then clapping. I was crying I was laughing so hard.
YAY! "Where'd the lights go?"

3 comments:

Amber said...

Kaylin is the most precious child I have ever seen!!! What a sweet blessing that child is to the world. I wish her a very happy birthday week!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kaylin
I wish you Many-many more.
You are the sunshine of my life
I love you very much. Pappous

Megan Burke said...

I just laughed so hard seeing this video - I can only imagine what it was like in person! XOXO Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
- Megan