Friday, January 22, 2010

New Addition




We are happy to announce the arrival of a new family member. Luke Benjamin had trouble making up his mind but ulimately decided to show up at 9:59pm. He weighs in at 5 pounds, 11 ounces, and measures 17 inches long. He's very skinny since he didn't think waiting around in mom's tummy to develop a little fat was worth it, but he's doing well. We're so excited that he's here and healthy. His mama was an absolute champ throughout the whole thing and is healthy and happy. We are so lucky and blessed. More to come in the next week or so (not babies, just photos and blogging).

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you guys!!! He's beautiful! So happy he's here and healthy. Can't wait to talk. Did I say I LOVE YOU GUYS?!?!?!
Bobbi

twoplustwins said...

Congratulations! We're so glad everything turned out well.

Amber said...

Congratulations! I am so happy that Luke arrived and is healthy. Jen you are my hero! I love you all so much! Can't wait to meet Luke.

Team Eddy said...

Congratulations! We love you!

Jen said...

Congratulations! I have to admit...I'm a little jealous you're done and I'm not. :( He's beautiful.