Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pappou and Theia Jo


People warned me how huge Kaylin would seem once Luke was born. It was hard to imagine my little Kaylin, in the 23% in growth being huge. However, they were so right. Her hands and feet look HUGE to me!




Feeding Theia Jo







Kaylin being difficult for the photo shoot. Family picture on the right of the blog. Not easy. She's watching Mickey Mouse in the hopes that she would sit still for a moment.



3 comments:

Soper Family said...

I love you guys! Miss you so much. You have the most beautiful family ever, and I can't wait to get my hands on all of you!!!

Bobbi

Jen said...

Putting away Pudge's newborn clothes cracked me up. Those newborn sleepers are so small compared to Sam's 2T pajamas! It's hard to believe Sam was ever that small, you know?

Unknown said...

for the past couple weeks it always says the videos are not currently available....is this because of you guys or is google being annoying? I want to watch videos!!