Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Meeting...


Meeting Uncle Stefan


Meeting Yia Yia!



Found a molar coming in for Kaylin today. Read that it doesn't hurt them too much but causes fussiness and trouble sleeping (which we are experiencing!). Great. We have a reason, but I'm too tired to deal with this! =) Luckily, she's pretty darn cute, so I'll manage. You can see how inhibited she is by this video. She kept Yia Yia very busy. Luke weighed in at 7lbs 3oz last Friday. Very quick weight gain. I can't believe he was due tomorrow! I'm so glad I'm not pregnant. And it's hard to believe he's a month old. As tired as I am, I try never to say, "in a couple of months it will be better" because I don't want to miss these months. It really does go by too quickly. What beautiful children I have. I'm so blessed.

1 comment:

Jen said...

here here on not being pregnant!!!