Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Videos


Pictures of Kaylin

Pictures of Luke




First of all, I have no idea why our videos won't play. We're not doing anything different. When I upload them, they work. Then when I come back to them, they don't. If anyone has any ideas, let me know! ***Well, as soon as I posted this, I tried the videos and they worked. I don't know...

Kaylin will be 27 months tomorrow! She's tons of fun. Starting to get a little jealous of her brother, but also showing some independence and talking up a storm. She is so sweet and encouraging. When she asks me what a cat says and I get it right she says, "Great job, mommy. I'm proud of you." Good kid.

Luke is officially starting to look like a newborn, and not so much a preemie/fetus. He's looking a little like Kaylin did at this age. But really, they all look pretty similar at this time. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg... she is too, too, almighty adorable!!!! what a kid!