Friday, June 11, 2010

Time with the Eddys


We were lucky enough to get to spend time with Team Eddy and Team Kaufman (and friends) for Dr. Amy Eddy's graduation weekend. Kaylin had a great time with Noah and even quotes him now by starting sentences by saying, "Hey, I have a great idea..." We were a spectacle to say the least. 7 children, all who have some energy, make for some attention. It was so much fun to spend time with others who completely understand a 2 year old tantrum.


I was getting something from the kitchen and when I came back I realized one, my daughter was very particular about all the place settings matching and two, she was feeding Luke "cereal" regardless of how he felt about it.

Goldilocks is big right now. PSSS...this is too hot...

4 comments:

Team Eddy said...

We had such a great time with you guys! Thanks for sharing your vacation time with us.

Jen said...

We had a fabulous time with you guys. Your kids are too cute; I especially loved Kaylin's cookie monster impression.

Amber said...

Looks like fun was had by all! It is fun to see Luke and Kaylin bonding! Love you all.

Unknown said...

I think it might be time for Kaylin to see the Tzenis family's rendition of Goldilocks and the 3 bears.