Today we celebrated Yia Yia and Pappou's anniversary by going to the Puyllup Fair. =) We had a great time. Kaylin tried rides for the first time. Little hesitant, but never wanted off and didn't cry. Luke didn't make a peep the whole time except to tell us it was time to eat. He rode in the backpack for the first time and seemed to really like the view. Here was our first ride by herself. She didn't dare smile, but said it was "so fun" later on and continued to talk about it throughout the day.
I was shocked that when it was time to actually get on the swing she still wanted to, but there she was. She seemed very nervous but has watched the below video about 20 times already.
We waited for about 25 minutes or so to see Dora and Boots. It was good timing as Luke wanted to eat so dad stayed with him and we got in line. I kept asking if she wanted to see the animals. She kept responding, "No, I wait Dora and Boots." I silently prayed after all that time that we wouldn't freak out and not do it. Success! She actually walks around holding the second picture around the house.
Random videos. The last several are Kaylin singing "silly songs with Larry" from Veggie Tales. She loves to sing "Barbara Manatee" with her Big Bird. She even copies the facial expressions. Also, you'll see a sideways video. Her nanny was going to take a picture of her second day of preschool, but I had the camera on video and didn't tell her. There are usually a few tears when we drop her off, but both times she came out of the room and proclaimed, "I had so much fun!" She also brings along an art project to show and likes to show off the hand stamp that Ms. Mac gives her. I'm thrilled with her first couple of days. She goes Thursday and Fridays for 2 hours and it seems to be a good fit for her.
1 comment:
Wow! Kaylin is such a big girl! I can't believe she went on all of those rides. The picture with Dora is super cute :) I loved her production of Barbara Manatee. I am pretty sure that Luke's laugh could bring about world peace. I love your kiddos so much!!!!
Post a Comment