I need to get the traditional, wake up picture but forgot the camera at the nanny's house so I will get them up tomorrow. I can't believe my baby girl is 3. Every time I said it today I teared up. Jeesh. She's such an independent little girl. She's playing with castles and ponies and we have officially left toddlerville and are headed into little girl land. She's absolutely incredible. She's talking all the time and most of the time she has delightful conversations-with us, herself and make-believe whatever she's talking to. As I'm writing this now she just scaled up to the counter, grabbed some cookies, looked at them with a sly smile and looked at me and said, "Thanks, mom!" Stinker. But I am so incredibly thankful to God for her and am overwhelmed with the love I feel for her-especially today. Here's to my Kaylin! Happy Happy Birthday. You are so loved!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Happy Birthday, Kaylin! and Grandpa!
I need to get the traditional, wake up picture but forgot the camera at the nanny's house so I will get them up tomorrow. I can't believe my baby girl is 3. Every time I said it today I teared up. Jeesh. She's such an independent little girl. She's playing with castles and ponies and we have officially left toddlerville and are headed into little girl land. She's absolutely incredible. She's talking all the time and most of the time she has delightful conversations-with us, herself and make-believe whatever she's talking to. As I'm writing this now she just scaled up to the counter, grabbed some cookies, looked at them with a sly smile and looked at me and said, "Thanks, mom!" Stinker. But I am so incredibly thankful to God for her and am overwhelmed with the love I feel for her-especially today. Here's to my Kaylin! Happy Happy Birthday. You are so loved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish I could click "like" like you can in facebook.
Happy Birthday, Kaylin! We sure do love watching your adventures unfold, although, we do hope to see you and your family soon. Love you all!
I wish I was there to celebrate with you. I can not express my self what you mean to me so I will just say Happy Birthday Kaylin and I can not wait to see you next week. Pappous
Post a Comment