Kid's check ups went well today. Apparently there is a "newer and greater" version of a shot that Kaylin had finished so they wanted to update her. Whoops. Told her she didn't have to get one. But, she did really well and was excited they had Elmo stickers. Luke, of course, had to get four so he didn't want to hear Kaylin's complaints. And he didn't get the ice cream that she did. He's still a string bean. 25% weight and 75% height. I like this doctor as she makes me feel like everything is just fine. Very laid back. Good for me!
Kaylin sat on the table as the nurse was going to take her blood pressure and said to her, "Use the otoscope to look in Luke's eyes." "Are you going to be a doctor?" asks the nurse. "My dad works at ophthalmology."
Too bad Gus couldn't enjoy it. It was pretty awesome. We're so proud of eyes! =)
I'm blessed that I have two healthy children and can't believe I took them to a 3 and 1 appointment. Sigh.
Kaylin sat on the table as the nurse was going to take her blood pressure and said to her, "Use the otoscope to look in Luke's eyes." "Are you going to be a doctor?" asks the nurse. "My dad works at ophthalmology."
Too bad Gus couldn't enjoy it. It was pretty awesome. We're so proud of eyes! =)
I'm blessed that I have two healthy children and can't believe I took them to a 3 and 1 appointment. Sigh.
2 comments:
Yeah for healthy kids! I'm so glad everyone had a good experience (mom included)!
those comments are awe.some.
Post a Comment