Monday, March 14, 2011

Dear Luke

We really do love you as much as we love your sister. Even if the blog ratio doesn't show it. The good news is Ben and Joanna turned out great as the second born, so you have great potential. You are such a darling boy, even with the chipped front tooth. But the tooth does not stop you from eating. For example, there were 10 chicken nuggets consumed in our house yesterday. Luke had 7 of them. He is still eating his way through life. He has also picked up a few tricks from his sister. Walking is NOT one of them yet. Though he can stand forever without holding on to anything. He can also fly around the furniture. So we're expecting any day now. I'm in no hurry, that's for sure. I already can't keep up with them. One thing he did pick up is how to throw a fit when he hears no. I was able to videotape a "fake" one but you get the idea. Lays out on his stomach and all. Thank you, big sister.





2 comments:

Amber said...

I love you so much Luke!!! You are such a sweet boy and have such a beautiful spirit! LOVE YOU!!!

Jen said...

I had to laugh about the tantrum. We call Andie "precocious" because she really can throw a 2 year old tantrum, even though she's only 13 months. :)