Friday, July 8, 2011

Thomas the Train!

This year I was able to get tickets to "Day Out with Thomas" in Snoqualmie. They are usually sold out but I found a couple for Friday. Good times. When I told Kaylin we were going she said, "LUKE! We are going to see Thomas! What does the train say, Luke? CHOO CHOO!"Intense. Below you will see the kids tattoos.



This would be Sir Topham Hat. Real person inside there. Luke blew him a kiss, naturally.

This is a big deal. She always wants to go in, but never actually does. She is not one for chaos and having kids jump all over the place. However, she did it. She stayed on the side and held on so she could see me and Luke, but she did it. And said as she was jumping, "THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!"

ALL ABOARD!
Blowing kisses to people outside the train.

Lovin'it!

This is Thomas. He pulled the train for us to ride. In between rides you can take your picture with him.

CHOO CHOO!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Looks like a wonderful time! Lovin' how your kids get cuter and smarter by the minute. xoxoxoxo