Friday, August 3, 2012

Drama Camp

Luke and I would go to the park every day after dropping Kaylin off at camp.

Kaylin's mask that she made

Luke's new friend.  Only speaks French.



Walking into the performance.  I apologize for the bad pictures and sometimes off camera video.  I was doing both at the same time.  Correction, I TRIED to do both at the same time.








Afterwards.  She is so proud of herself.
Today my daughter had her first performance on a live stage.  She didn't want to do the play initially because of the clapping.  Therefore, I am SO PROUD that she put on a brave face and did it anyway.  Gus and I are gitty!  The kids wrote their own plays and came up with all their own ideas.  Very nice. There were three 10 minute plays with different kids.  This is Kaylin's.  Typical bad girl gone good.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Adorable.
Just to clarify...drama camp because there wasn't *enough* drama in your household with 2 small children? :)
Miss you guys!