Thought I'd give this blogging stuff a try. Jen, being the great teacher she is, walked me through it. I've been resisting the blogging trend for awhile now, but my friends Luke, Pete, and the Eddys inspired me with some great work on their blogs, and now I have this beautiful little girl to brag about.
So first is a picture I took about a week ago of Kaylin smiling unintentionally. It should have been up earlier, but mom didn't want my amazing photography skillz stealing her thunder :) The next one is of me reading Kaylin a literary version of "The Jungle Book." This is without debate the greatest Disney movie ever, as she will come to learn. My mom and dad read it to me roughly 100,000 times as a child, and look how it worked out. As you can see, Kaylin is not as interested as I would like her to be.
Finally, we'll see if we can get up some video of Kaylin attempting to wake up. She does an entire routine where she cries and stretches and falls back asleep about four times before actually getting up. It's fun to watch the whole thing, but hard to avoid picking her up for some snuggling. Which is a new word for me, and I'm a little embarassed to admit that. Soon to come is a pic of her doing the Zoolander face "Blue Steel" which I taught her two days ago but have yet to capture. Enjoy.
3 comments:
Welcome to blogging! Amy and Kevin told us about the new addition to your family...she is beautiful! Congratulations. :)
Wow you guys are really good at this blogging thing. It is really a great way to say involved in the lives of the ones you love in the midst of busy worlds. We love you guys and will be praying for you. Hope to hook up on the ol' tin cans soon. Peace, Oh, and she is 'phenomenal!!'
Good effort, Gus! Your wife has taught you well.
Good job on that kid, too. She's a cutie.
Post a Comment