What a blessed life we live! Proud parents of Kaylin and Luke.
I love all the pictures and am impressed you guys can post so often. I especially love this last post since not only is she beautiful, she is sleeping. Always a precious sight. :)
Seriously pretty KJ!
i love all the picturesand we love your baby,,very very cute..byewe miss you,,well...tha is allhahaby: Yolanda & Yesica
She is a star/model! I love the hands.
What a precious, precious child! Thanks for all the updates. Kaylin truly makes my day better :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love all the pictures and am impressed you guys can post so often. I especially love this last post since not only is she beautiful, she is sleeping. Always a precious sight. :)
Seriously pretty KJ!
i love all
the pictures
and we love your
baby,,
very very cute..
bye
we miss you,,
well...tha is all
haha
by: Yolanda & Yesica
She is a star/model! I love the hands.
What a precious, precious child! Thanks for all the updates. Kaylin truly makes my day better :)
Post a Comment