What a blessed life we live! Proud parents of Kaylin and Luke.
Those pictures are ridiculously cute! What a little photo princess! Thanks for shareing!
I want a copy of the naked picture!
She is so beautiful... good job guys. Her videos are a hoot and watch out... Kaylin's coming!
Oh my goodness you guys, she is such a little beauty! PS I just saw the 'stache blog, good work Gus, I will have to see if Rob is up the the challenge ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those pictures are ridiculously cute! What a little photo princess! Thanks for shareing!
I want a copy of the naked picture!
She is so beautiful... good job guys. Her videos are a hoot and watch out... Kaylin's coming!
Oh my goodness you guys, she is such a little beauty! PS I just saw the 'stache blog, good work Gus, I will have to see if Rob is up the the challenge ;)
Post a Comment