Sunday, April 20, 2008

Projects

Project #1- Laughing- She actually does more than just squeal! :) And at one point (not on this video) she even saw the camera and was still interested in doll. Apparently rattle doll trumps camera.

Project #2-Sleeping-Disclaimer- it looks a little bit like a scary movie but I didn't want to risk her hearing the 'beep' of the camera and wake up. This is what we've worked on all week long. She's actually doing wonderfully (everyone knock on wood, please). She slept from 9pm-5:45am last night. She usually takes 1-2 hour naps too. Hooray!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the laugh and the camera work on "sleeping in crib"! Thank you for keeping us up to date w/blogs! Gramma & Grampak

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of Miss Kaylin (and her parents) especially for sleeping in the crib. She is growing so quickly! What a gift she is! Love you all-Auntie Amber

Macy's Mommy said...

I am loving your blog. Little Kaylin's laugh just tickled me, what a sweetie! It was so great to hear Jennie's and Gus's voice on those videos as well. I miss you guys and I love you!