Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's go time!

I attended my third 'white coat ceremony' on Monday. Kaylin and Joanna got to witness the event as well. You can't see the writing well, but it says, Dr. Gus Stein, Internal Medicine. Gus starts his first day tomorrow.
Dr. Gus Stein with his white coat.

The new pager
Lookin' Good...notice the length. Med students have waist-length jackets, MDs have the full. Just a little knowledge for ya. :)

Dad already fitting Kaylin for glasses.


Hanging with dad before he starts his crazy schedule.

Kaylin trying on her daddy's name badge.


Hoody girls- Kaylie Jo and Theia Jo


This is a rather long video but you can see the infatuation with herself clearly (You'll see the long look into the mirror). I can't blame her. I stare at her in amazement all the time too.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my! The glasses picture is priceless! Congrats, Gus, on making it through...and Jen, congrats on making it to summer. Hope you have a little time to relax and enjoy!