Monday, August 25, 2008

All Good!

I promise that I will get pictures soon. Just wanted to give you an update. One, I found my first ever gray hair. I plucked it out and saved it to show Gus. This came after my first week of a new job and Kaylin's first week at daycare. We made it! Kaylin actually really seems to like daycare. Every time I go to pick her up she is playing with toys and chatting away. Making lots of friends too.

Today we had her 9 month check up. She's 17lbs and is actually in the 25% percentile (She has me beat). So it's looking like when all is said and done I will still be the shortest Stein. The doctor really made me feel good by saying, "Around this age you would probably want to bring her to some sort of daycare/social activity at least part-time, for socialization." She also happens to be a mom so I am sure she knew what I needed to hear. :) I have to say, I am really happy with the montessori school and am so thankful that she is enjoying herself.

Pictures to come. I just had to report that we have a happy, healthy little girl. We are so blessed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the update!

Team Eddy said...

We're glad to hear everyone is making the adjustment well. :)