Monday, August 4, 2008

This will take awhile!

Gramma came over to watch Kaylin last week. Kaylin fell asleep waiting for us to get home from work. Lights out!

Before...
After...
We went to MN to visit the family this weekend. This is Theia Jo's new apartment in Minneapolis.
SO TIRED that she fell asleep holding her toy.
Here's the restaurant that Theia Jo works at on the weekends. The owners are friends from church. Don't you think she'd make a good advertisement??
Checking out the map.

We spent time with Connie and Gordy this weekend as well. It was lots of fun to see them!! We missed taking a picture with Kim, but Kaylin enjoyed her and her pretty pink toe nails. Here we are with Great Uncle Ron and Tyler.
Kaylin really likes Zoe. Zoe would like Kaylin if she wasn't getting all the attention.
Kaylin with Great-Grandma.
"I think I'll just take these glasses...."
The Entertainer. This little lady loves attention. At the airport, on the planes, anywhere we went. She stares at people and smiles until they smile back. Then she starts talking away. She makes lots friends.

Kaylin and I flew standby on Thursday and we didn't get on the first three planes we tried. We spent 8 hours in the airport and this is a glimpse of what a trooper Kaylin is.


**I will post a few more videos soon. Blogger is having trouble at the moment. :)




No comments: