Thursday, November 13, 2008

almost one...

Kaylin is turning 1 on Monday....I can't believe how fast she's growing and changing. She gets a lot of time at home this month because mom has all sorts of days off in November and dad is going to have a whole week! She woke up a little cranky as you can see Tuesday (sniffles) but then warmed up and began giving the buttlerfly kisses.

Kaylin loves to talk on the phone! She says "Hi!" all day long. She also knows who is on her wall. She looks at Pappou's picture and waves and says....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mama Sher and Tom think Kaylie is pretty cute! We all wish we could be talking with her!

Amy said...

She is growing up so fast!

Unknown said...

In regards to the last video: I'm pretty sure Kaylin's great yiayia would be freakin her freak right now.That is amazing and so so sweet.

I'm glad she's got teeth now, as they will enable her to say the "TH" in THEIA.

Unknown said...

Apparently, I'm not done commenting.

-She very obviously has Gus' "concerned face."

-In the first video, after the phone rings, I'm pretty sure that she says "I'll get that." Listen closely.

-Is Pappou's picture pinned on top of lady's legs? Because that makes the video even better.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLIN IOANNA.

PAPPOUS LOVES YOU.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOU PAPPOU