A year ago here was our sleeping beauty. Now look at her! What a miracle her life has been thus far. She has changed the lives of so many just by her presence, and it has only just begun. I thank God for bringing her into my life to love and to learn from. Being a mom is the coolest thing ever! :) Dad might think his gig is the coolest.
The birthday tradition (first annual) of taking a picture as she wakes up.
What are you guys singing?
Ready for montessori
At the end of the day....so exhausted she had to go to bed early. So much commotion and people saying, "Are you this many??" (and holding up their index finger)
All these new toys and she wanted to play in the new bin.
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA STEIN!!! LOVE YOU.
4 comments:
Happy birthday, Kaylin! Congrats, Mom and Dad, for surviving the first year!
Kaylin, my dear, you are beautiful. Happy Birthday! I hope you liked our birthday song. Jen and Gus, congratulations! You have one special little girl. FYI...with Molli, the terrible twos started early...BEWARE!!!
Happy Birthday Kaylin! You are so very special to me. Jen and Gus- you are rock star parents!
Happy birthday, Kaylin! Sam is 6 months old today. I'm sure I echo your parents when I say it goes by too fast!
Post a Comment