Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Great-Grandma Durner!



Great Grandma Durner turned 95 today! We all want to be just like her when we grow up!
Kaylin's new bike. Now we just have to wait for spring so we can go outside!
We had a fun evening with the Quitiquits. Our buddy, Maya is 8 months old and lots of fun. We kept trying to take away toys from her. After awhile we realized sharing was fine and that there plenty of toys and attention to go around!





Eating with a spoon is tricky!


Our favorite song is "I'm Bringing Home a Baby Bumble Bee". She won't do the whole dance on tape but I got a couple of small pieces. You'll also here the whinning which is what she's using right now to tell us anything. That's got to go. C'mon words!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your Great Grandma is now 95! Well Happy Birthday to her and I hope she is happy living her life to the fullest...

Unknown said...

She doesn't look a day over 85 though. :)