Sunday, March 22, 2009

It happened.

It happened. Thursday when I went to pick Kaylin up from Montessori, she tried to wiggle out of her jacket and cried when we left. I'd like to say I was even a little bit bummed that she would rather play with her buddies, but I wasn't. I am so glad she likes her daycare. I keep trying to catch her with all her songs, but she doesn't seem to want to do it for the camera. Here's a sneak peak of a couple of the songs. You'll have to come visit to see the real action. :) Also, her favorite activity is now playing with bubbles. They have a machine at the Montessori. We went to the aquarium yesterday and bought a couple of water critters who blow bubbles. I can't keep up with the demand.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love her dancing!

Amber said...

So fun! I can't wait to have my own performance. Love you all.