Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spaghetti!

Eating is so much fun! Kaylin LOVES to eat. We're still trying to get the hang of the fork and spoon. Also- as soon as I stopped recording she emphatically shook her hands (the sign for all done) and yelled, " ALL DONE ALL DONE!" That stinker. She has taken to lots of walking outdoors. Apparently the way for a toddler to figure out what they want is to wait until mom says, "no" and then immediately want whatever it is mom said no to. Again, stinker. I said no to going out into the street and then it was all she wanted to do. I have my hands fun.







3 comments:

Soper Family said...

Her little laugh is hilarious...I can't wait to see her!!!! And you and Gus, of course!

Jen said...

So, it looked like you meant to say you have your hands "full", but wrote "fun" instead...funny Freudian slip. :) Kaylin is adorable. Sam is starting to enter toddlerhood a bit prematurely...your blog is a little crystal ball for us (or has been so far).

Brian Stewart said...

What a GREAT laugh! It's also funny to see her "serious face" when you started asking her questions and talking about her hair. Great video, she's a cutie! -Brian and Amy