We had a great time at graduation this weekend. I'm honored to be part of such a great group of people, all of whom will make excellent physicians. That being said, try not to get sick or injured in July. Thanks to everyone who sent along cards and well wishes, and especially to those who were able to make it out to Seattle. It meant a lot. Thanks to Aaron for sending some of his pictures for us to share.
Also, we have some pics of Kaylin in her brand new T-shirt from Theia Jo. This shirt reflects Kaylin's attitude on most days.
Also, we have some pics of Kaylin in her brand new T-shirt from Theia Jo. This shirt reflects Kaylin's attitude on most days.
Kaylin with her special Glaucoma book from Uncle Aaron.

Kaylin loved having all the visitors around

"I see my daddy's name!"

The MD graduates, Celeste and Gus

Celebration dinner
Benj and Kaylin
Gus and his tutor Kyle
The End
1 comment:
August!! I mean, Dr. August. Congrats man. Diana and I had you and the fam in our prayers. We are getting settled here so we should be fully up and running a week or so. I would love to get caught up. Jen, give that beautiful girl a hug for us. Have a great week, and God Bless.
The Cassidy's
Post a Comment