check-up
Kaylin had her 1 year check up this last week. She's comfortably in the 25th percentile and the doctor is happy with her growth. 20 lbs! This means Kaylin gets to sit facing forward in the car. She loves it! We've switched over to whole milk instead of formula and trying to get her to eat something other than Ritz crackers. :) She got a whole mess of shots, but they were followed by the nurse giving her animal cookies and the crying stopped immediately. She's a rock star!
2 comments:
I can't believe she's one! So fun! 20 lbs, huh? Guess what Gus weighs...17 lbs! Okay, so he's a little chubby!
Hi, My name is Michelle. I clicked on a link to your blog from Amy. I just wanted to share this with you. I know parents get so excited to see their babies grow up and reach different milestones but please watch this and maybe reconsider putting your daughter's carseat facing forward. God Bless.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2DVfqFhseo&feature=PlayList&p=AD95B3ED00923133&index=0
Post a Comment